Friday, July 30, 2010

Casey and Isabelle!

Because 2 is better then 1!

Casey, Isabelle, and I headed out to capture some fun prego pics. These ladies were so much fun and such troopers to be up in trees, down in tires, climbing up on everything and everywhere. Casey is 33 weeks along and Isabelle is 28 weeks.

Thank you to Casey's sister Jessica who contacted me and for coming along. :)

Enjoy you sneak peek ladies and thanks for being so patient!









Isabelle...


I love this one of Isabelle, it's as if she took a basketball and just tucked it up her dress. Too cute!



Casey...



Gorgeous...I think Casey has the most beautiful pregnancy skin I may have ever seen.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Thanks for posting the sneak peak Jenilee. I hope you ended up with all the shots you needed. They look adorable!

Jessica