Saturday, July 10, 2010

Amber!

Today was such a FUN day! Amber and I met today in person for the first time. Upon meeting it was as if we had already known each other for years. The power of Facebook! She is just how I imagined her to be and was overjoyed! She is so beautiful inside and out, sweet, charismatic and hilarious! We had stopped taking pics at so many points just talking about everything from birth, babies, children, this and that. Amber is 37 weeks preggers today and seriously how amazing does she look?! LUCKY!!! She is the lady of the house along with 2 little guys and one big guy. The sex of baby #3 is a surprise.

We started out in the studio and then headed out in this sensational(my favorite word at the moment..hehe) weather for a few pics. I could have photographed her all day! I had a really hard time picking favorites today.

Thanks so much Amber! I hope you finished up your belly cast tonight...I can't wait to here PINK or BLUE! Enjoy your sneak peek. :D










5 comments:

gina said...

Jenilee!! I LOVE these!! the hands on the belly is so cute! you are so so so talented! and Amber you are gorgeous as always! :)

Jenilee Brain Photography said...

:D

Isn't she beautiful?!

Kendra (AquaMom) said...

WOW! Another beautiful maternity shoot. Amber you look incredible.

"T" Auntie Heather said...

Amber, you are a beautiful model for a very good photographer!!! These shots are wonderful! I really love the juxtaposition of the big hat with the big tummy! I can't wait to hear! Love to you and gang!

Jenn @ CozyCompanion said...

gorgeous gorgeous! ;) I like the hand prints and the hat, and the beautiful scenery place chosen!
xx
Jenn