Saturday, April 10, 2010

YAY ME!


The beautiful new waiting room!


Here are a couple of the rooms




I'm FINALLY happy to announce you can now see my work displayed at the new clinic in Comox. Highland Family Practice. I've been busy working since December to get everything all together while pregnant with the two older babes and then finished up shortly after Silver arrived. This is the first advertising I have ever done to date and honestly not sure I was even ready to advertise as I have stayed busy enough with friends and word of mouth clients. However I just couldn't miss out on this exciting opportunity. So 3 babes under 4 and here I go. You can do anything you put your mind to right? I will still be taking a minimum per month of course as 3 little monkeys/high maintenance babes keep me busy on a minute to minute basis. haha :)

The clinic displays a combination of classic portraits, float wraps and galley canvas wraps.

I would like to Thank everyone at Highland Family Practice for being so supportive. It means a lot! I feel honored to have my work displayed in this beautiful clinic among such special and beautiful people. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow!!! Congrats Jenilee! thats so exciting!

Jenilee Brain Photography said...

Thanks Gina! It is very EXCITING!

Your next girl...if not already! :)