Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Adyson!




Check out that cutie smile! :)



Gotta LOVE me some baby fur!



Today sweet baby Adyson was finally ready to visit me. I had so much fun with this little 6 pounder who is a little over 2 weeks now. She was so good to me which I LOVE...she didn't even make a peep. I feel so happy to have gotten to photograph her. I also photographed her older Sister 1.5 years ago and they tend to come a little early and love to curl up wonderfully for me. Both Adyson and her Sister Taylor had that wonderful baby fuzz...which I absolutely LOVE! Baby fur and white dots on the nose make me melt. :)

This babys Mom is a rockstar! She saved me a million mornings through out my pregnancy arriving first thing with a Starbucks latte. mmmmmm your the best Alyssa! :)

Another fav session...too many great pics...I could blog forever...pretty sure my babe won't let me though. ;)

Enjoy the sneak peek Alyssa and Lee. And your 3 darling little girls...your Family is complete now! :D

No comments: