Monday, April 5, 2010

Jen and Rory!













It's hard to believe I have taken 5 months off...it doesn't feel like it! And what a perfect pair to get back in the studio with. :)

On Saturday I photographed the amazingly beautiful and stunning Jen and good ol Rory! These two are so sweet and into each other...love that! So wonderful to create these special memories for them as they grow their first sweet little miracle, whom I can not wait to meet. Obviously the baby is going to be one super good looking babe! One of my fav Maternity sessions to date. Seriously too many great pics, I could blog about them all day.

Thanks so much you two! ;)

2 comments:

cheryl said...

Thank You so much Jenilee ! You have done such an amazing job capturing not only Jen & Rory's Love for each other, but their Exciting time. They said they had a great time and were very relaxed.I love all of them, and cannot wait for the arrival of the wee one, and to see those pics as well ! Thanks Again, Cheryl McCaffrey

Jenilee Brain Photography said...

Awww Thanks! I had a really good time with both of them. I'm really excited to meet the baby and can't wait to here PINK or BLUE! :)